Saturday, June 13, 2009

Still Here, Thinking of There




Greetings all. As most of you know, I'll be leaving for Georgia on Tuesday to begin my Peace Corps involvement. In preparation, however, I'll be headed to Philadelphia on Sunday for staging and orientation. Throughout this adventure, I would obviously like to stay in touch and share some of my experiences, hence this blog. So here's some good information for you to start pondering, and I'll fill in as I'm able:



Some photos of Oregon and a Georgian flag will have to suffice until I can get somewhere else. Anyways, word.

Sirkyl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
Dude, it's been so long since I've seen you man. The internet is nice when it comes to connecting with people over long distances.

Me, I'm just working at the U of MN as a data manager, writing database applications. It's somewhat boring but oh well.

Good luck in your adventures. It sounds exciting.

-Tom